Search audit of a site – the analysis of correctness of a site from the point of view of search engines: “correctness” of text contents and workmanship, indexing correctness, need of finishing, etc.
SEO audit of a site is a full analysis of a site as a result of which different deviations from standard norms of SEO will be revealed. If we know introduced errors, we will be able to remove them therefore we will increase visibility of a site in search engines.
Search audit of a site allows to receive responses to the following questions:
- Is my site suitable for advance?
- On what requests it is better to move ahead?
- What finishing needs to be made?
Structure of technical audit of a site.
- Compilation of a semantic kernel of requests: the analysis of key phrases and site terms, the analysis of requests in search engines.
- Determination of the list of keywords and requests on which it is necessary to advance a site.
- Analysis of structure and texts pages of a site.
- Compilation of titles and descriptions of the main types of pages, preparation of sentences, correction of existing and creation of the new ones if necessary.
- Preparation of recommendations about correction of pages and texts on a site.
- Description preparation for directories and ratings, recommendations about compilation of texts of links to a site.
- Development and coordination of a policy of extension and improvement of quality of referential basis.
- The analysis of the general provision of a site in a subject niche.
- The analysis of visibility of a site in search engines.
- The analysis of information demand in this subject.
- Coercion of the main requirements to site optimization.
- The analysis of a correctness of tags, meta – the description tags, titles.
- Recommendations about technical correction of a site.
- Recommendations about robots.txt file writing.
- Detection of doubles of pages.
- Detection of “beaten links”.
- Analysis of correctness of processing “errors 404”.
- Detection of incorrect URL addresses of pages.
- Analysis of contents of the alt tags.
- Recommendations about the site map organization.